Saturday, September 10, 2011

Promise I didn't miss a day

Okay so I've decided to do a picture a day but I don't have to post every day.  I'll just play catch up on my PickADay when I post.  So here we go... 

PickADay 6 of 30
 Super yummy lunch!  I made the chicken for dinner the prior night then threw it on a salad for a delicious lunch the next day. 

7 of 30
Some of my favorite simple bracelets, how can you go wrong with glass beads?

Today has been craft-a-palooza!  I have 3 different projects I am working on in the past few hours.  And all should be done today! Post coming soon.  Have a wonderful weekend!!

2 comments:

  1. That lunch looks super yummy! How did you cook the chicken? It looks amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The chicken recipe is in the heart cookbook I showed you. It's a ton of spices and then ... well I forget how I cooked it... maybe in saute? or baked?

    ReplyDelete