Monday, January 30, 2012

Vactions back to normalness....

The past few months have been a whirl.  Holidays, vacations & pregnancy pains.  But everything has gone back to "normal" for us.  Here is a peak of what our lives were like for a little while...

And that brings me to now... my days were/are consumed with baby products... to find out which is the best & non toxic for our little one.  It's unbelievable what you can find in baby products from soaps to plastics it makes my head spin.  While it was somewhat of a blessing to be in so much pain from pregnancy that I was forced to sit for days on end and search the internet looking at products, I hate to say that I was glad I had the pain but it feels great to know the search is over for now.   Toxic baby products feel like a rabbit hole, you think you've done great but then another problem arise.  Such as: found a great changing pad... too bad it's vinyl... well what type of vinyl because not all a created equal, and surprise surprise the company won't disclose that information to the public.  Ugh so exhausting! Finally I feel like I've caught a grip and have made huge progress, my search is over...for now.
After a few weeks/months of hunting the toxicity levels in baby products this is how I felt...

So now it's time to get the craft juices flowing!  In the process of making a baby blanket (for the past 2-3 months, blame it on lack of motivation, with the looming toxicity of products floating in my head day and night).  The blanket is almost done though, hang in there!

No comments:

Post a Comment