Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Wow!

Wow am I behind on blogposts! I've been sick but tried to stay up with the PickADay.  I will hopefully post the majority of pictures in the next week.  The quality of the pictures are not so great since I had to take a few pictures last minute of the day on my phone.

Day 25 of 30
 My "nut" wreath for the fall.  I won't hang this one on the outside door, too cruel for those little squirrels.  The nuts are hot glued on to a flat wood wreath. I guess if you wanted some entertainment you could watch the squirrels for hours trying to pull off the nuts.

Day 24 of 30
A peek into my daily schedule, under the done tabs are exercise, banjo & piano. Rarely do I ever do everything on the list.

Day 23 of 30
A surprise visitor on our back porch.
Day 22 of 30
Who doesn't love a little Donald?

Day 21 of 30
Getting ready for fall!

Day 20 of 30
Day 19 of 30
For our 4 year anniversary we went to the Newport Aquarium.  I'll post more aquarium pictures.  This picture was taken inside a tunnel where the sharks were swimming all around us.  

Day 18 of 30
Well I believe that is enough pictures for today, sorry it was so pic heavy! Only 5 more days, I think I've over pickAday-ed myself. I didn't know what day it ended (since I wasn't posting everyday) so I've just kept taking pictures, I'm pretty sure I'm over 30 days now.
Have a JOYFUL day!

No comments:

Post a Comment